Monday, July 15, 2019

State Of The Blok (7-15-19) Announcements about postings going forward...






     Good morning, everyone. It's been a while since I've used this blog regularly. I haven't written anywhere consistently since my time on The Outhousers and that was a while back. Since reboots, do-overs, re-imaginings are all the rage, I figure, why not try my hand at it as well? To be honest, a return feels long overdue.

     For those who follow me on Twitter, you probably already know that life issues have gotten in the way and health scares have been on my mind for the better part of almost two years. But while I try to sort those issues out, it's important to remember that life doesn't stop just because you get sick or are feeling depressed and sometimes the only way past the mountain is to climb the son of a bitch. That being said, I'll also keep in mind not to overdo it and work myself into an early grave. That's what day jobs in retail are for, anyway.

     With all of that out of the way, I'd like to officially welcome you all back to the new semi-spiffed-up Writrzblok blogspot. It's still a work-in-progress with the design, but I'll experiment with a few things in the coming weeks. And that's what it's going to be about here for a while on here; finding new and different things for me to talk about and review. I'm going to post articles here talking about the things I enjoy and want to talk about. They may be editorials on trends happening in popular culture, observations, reviews, maybe even a short story just to shake things up.

     Now some may ask, "Does this mean you're done with making videos?" The short answer is: For now. I am happy to lend my character out for cameos and will actually be appearing in one of my friend's videos in the near future as soon as I can get my scenes filmed. The way I see it, I'm back where I was in 2011 with a blank slate and essentially rebooting from scratch. It's both exciting and terrifying to be starting over again. But hopefully I won't let you down again.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a mountain to climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment